Monday, July 30, 2007

yawnnnnnnnn

Not written on this blog in a very long time... Partly cause I've been busy with other important things... like reading hoards of junk mail, stalking people on facebook, warming my seat at work etc etc... anyways not like anyone reads this bar myself...

I just wonder how many people out there have blogs, n what kind of an audience they have... I myself do not have a clue as to why I started doing this, as there is no purpose nor anything in it for me... I am a very self centered individual, who only embarks on a mission if there's something in it for me... I guess I am not dif from the other 6 billion odd ppl around the world. Which reminds me...

a friend of mine sent me this web application, abt world birth rates, deaths and load of other fact n figures... which I will write abt as soon as I get some grub for lunch...

No comments: